Sunday, July 4, 2010

Guest Blogger


We are on a mini-vacation in "Wee-zee-ann-uh" (as Griffin says). I will have lots of fun pictures and stories to share once we return to reality. In the meantime, I have something special for my readers. A guest blogger. My BFF...my niece Maddie. Maddie, or Cupcake as I call her, is so much like me it's scary. And I love it. Her parents...maybe not so much. :) I asked Maddie if she'd like to be "in my computer" and she replied, "Yep." So I interviewed her. So here it is.



Me: Ok Maddie. I'm gonna ask you some questions so you can be on my computer.
Maddie: Will Griffin be on there?
Me: Nope. Just you.
Maddie: Will Breanna be on there?
Me: Nope. Just you.
Maddie: Hurry up, I'm gonna go play with Griffin.
Me: Yes Ma'am.
Me: Maddie, what's your favorite song?
Maddie: Hannah Montana.
Me: Which Hannah Montana song?
Maddie: The Limo out front.
Me: Hey Duke (Maddie's Mom), is there a Hannah Montana song called The Limo out front?
Amy/Duke: (singing) You've got the Limo out front.
Me: I think that might be "The Best of Both Worlds."
Maddie: No. It's The Limo out Front.
Me: Alright Maddie, what's your favorite color?
Maddie: Pink & Purple.
Me: What is your favorite food?
Maddie: Pickles!
Me: What's your favorite drink?
Maddie: Sprike.
Me: Sprite?
Maddie: Yeah. Sprike.
Me: What's your favorite thing on TV?
Maddie: 16 Wishes
Me: What do you want to be when you grow up?
Maddie: A Princess.
Me: That's good. Which is your favorite Disney Princess?
Maddie: Um.....The Princess and the Frog.
Me: What is her name?
Maddie: Who?
Me: The princess on that movie?
Maddie: I don't remember. MOMMA, what is her name on the Princess and the Frog?
Amy/Duke: Tiana?
Maddie: Yeah. Her.
Me: What is your favorite place to go out to eat?
Maddie: Mexican.
Me: Where are you going to college?
Maddie: Alabama. With Griffin.
Amy/Duke: No you're not. You're going to LSU with Hannah.
Me: Nope. She said it. She's going to Alabama w/Griffin.
Gigi: Y'all stop fussing.
Me: Maddie, who is your BFF (hoping she'd say me)
Maddie: Griffin.
Me: Tell me some things you are good at.
Maddie: Handstands, cartwheels, splits.
Me: You sure are. Now tell me some things you need to work on.
Amy/Duke: Oh, I can think of LOTS of stuff here.
Maddie: (glaring at her mom) Ummmm....I don't know. Working on trampolines I guess. (she looked out the window and saw the trampoline so I guess that sparked an answer)
Me: Who is your pet?
Maddie: Sassy the cat.
Me: Who are you mad at right now?
Maddie: Nobody.
Me: That's good. Have you ever told a lie?
Maddie: (without missing a beat) Nope. Never.
Amy/Duke and Chris: (in unison) Whatever. You just told one right now.
Maddie: No I didn't!!
Me: What is your favorite thing to wear?
Maddie: Dresses.
Amy/Duke: Notice the pink and black dress she has chosen for her 4th of July outfit.
Maddie: (glares at her Momma) I like to pick MY OWN clothes.
Me: What do you wish?
Maddie: I wish my Momma was a little kid.
Amy/Duke: Why?
Maddie: So me and Breanna could play with her and I would get my drivers license.
Me: Ok. What kind of car are you gonna have when you turn 16?
Maddie: A limousine.
Me: What's your favorite toy?
Maddie: A scooter
*side note - you ought to see this girl on her scooter. she SCARES me she goes so fast on it.*
Me: What food do you not like?
Maddie: Soup.
Me: What is your favorite kind of ice cream?
Maddie: Banilla and strawberry.
Me: Do you have any secrets that you can tell me?
Maddie: Yep. (whispers to me) Patrick always says, "I like poo-poo pancakes." (then laughs maniacally)
Me: That's a good one.
Maddie: Yep! Are you gonna put it in your computer?
Me: Yep, I sure am.
Maddie: Good. I want my Momma to see it.

1 comment:

  1. This is too precious! I sure wish they lived in Alabama so I could teach her cute self :)

    ReplyDelete