Sunday, December 27, 2009

Good Tidings of great joy...

2 months since we last spoke.
Where the heck have you been? :)

Christmas has come and gone. We had a great one here on Farmingdale Road. 3 boys got lots of toys. Momma and Daddy have a new obsession - Mexiacan Train dominoes. The house looks like a bomb went off. The trees are all still up. It is freezing outside. Last night, we ate a dinner of pizza and mini pecan pies around the fire pit outside with our neighbors. Life is good.


I have already purchased 12 Christmas gifts for next year, all my cookie/candy tins and buckets for school (a total of 14), and I finally organized my countless rolls of ribbon.

We are all healthy, happy, and blessed beyond what we deserve. God is so good.

Hope that you and yours had a Merry Christmas, and that 2010 holds many blessings and wonderful things in store. Keep your eyes peeled - you never know when I'll be back. :)

1 comment:

  1. I didn't even check your blog until tonight because I thought it was history. SO HAPPY that I decided to check it. Even your short posts make me smile!

    ReplyDelete